Kansas International Trade Day will be held June 22, 2016 in Topeka, Kansas, at Washburn University's Bradbury Thompson Alumni Center. An array of topics will be covered at the event.
The agenda for International Trade Day and the speakers that will be present are as follows:
• 8:00 a.m. - Registration & Exhibits Open
• 9:15 a.m. - Opening Remarks
• 9:30 a.m. - Global Opportunities and Trends
• 9:45 a.m. - How to do Market Research on Foreign Countries
• 10:45 a.m. - Market Entry Strategies
• 11:40 a.m. - Break/Lunch
• Noon – Lunch & Exhibits Open
• 12:30 p.m. - Success Stories by 2016 Governor's Exporter of the Year Finalists
• 1:45 p.m. - Networking
• 2:15 p.m. - Legal Issues of International Business
• 3:15 p.m. - Logistics/Transportation/Shipping
• 4:15 p.m. - Closing Remarks
The registration fee is $50. To register for Kansas International Trade Day and learn how to maximize your international business, go here.